My little world Progressive challenge - May

It's already MAY and that means a brand new progressive challenge over at the FB group  and you get to play with the fabulous little ballerina for FREE if you played last month. If you didn't well here's your chance to get her for 1/2 price until May 18th!  And you can get next month's freebie free and here's the little sneak peak for next month:
So now back to this month's freebie for those that did play... and like I said 1/2 off for all of you that didn't and now want to take part of just get a great deal!

I MADE a card!!!!  WOOOP wooop it's been awhile but I still challenged myself and made something different.  I made a SHAKER card!  I've been drooling over them for sooooo long that I figured it was time that I tried.

It's my very 1st try so it's not quite what I would have liked... and I think the foam wasn't tick enough... but that's a way to learn right?!?

The paper is from Lily bee design - Head over heels.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I added a bunch of sequins in between the 2 squares made with my grand squares from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
You will want to go and check out the blog to see all the other releases and the fab work from my fellow DT!!!  You can click here, you really should check out the fab freebie at the time you are there as well!!!

I'm entering this little cutie in the following challenges:

  1. Challenge up your life - Clear element
  2. Kitty Bee design - Girly card
  3. In the pink challenge - Fussy and fancy or CAS - I would think this is more CAS even if it is fancy for me
  4. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
That's it for this post but be right back for my next post with the new release from My Whimsical little World.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great shaker card...Thanks for sharing it with us over at Kitty Bee Design Aloha Friday Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring, I especially like how you coloured the nose. I can never do that...
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life!
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Shake it up! hehehe...loving all the PINK !! Beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous - I love shaker cards and this one is gorgeous with that cute ballerina!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway