My Whimsical little world new release - You've got this

Well after my post with the progressive challenge that is going on at the FB group  and you get to play with the fabulous little ballerina for FREE if you played last month. If you didn't well here's your chance to get her for 1/2 price until May 18th!  And you can get next month's freebie free and here's the little sneak peak for next month:

Now for my post I'm doing a new release image that I used in my son's b-day card.  You can see all the new release images here and the great makes from everyone.

For this I decided to make a little album card that would be special for my son Gregory.  This is the back that I'm sharing with you today you will have to see other DT work for the rest.  The image that I'm using is Thumbs up.

I followed the instructions from Paola that you can see in the video here.




The paper for this make is from Life of the party paper pad by Basic grey.   I used my scallop and large circle to make this.  As you can see there's lots of tags and ribbon/twine hanging everywhere.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

You will want to go and check out the blog to see all the other releases and the fab work from my fellow DT!!!  You can click here, you really should check out the fab freebie at the time you are there as well!!!

I'm entering this little cutie in the following challenges:

  1. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For a special dad or male - special little male for me :)
  2. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes
  3. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
That's it for me for now.  I will be back later with another post... much much later!  Today will be another very very quiet day.... doesn't take much to get me tired.




Hugs

Comments

  1. Fantastic card Vicky.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet "boy" card Vicky - thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome make Vicky!!! You're going to be a pro after 40 :) .....I adore his freckles!! :) :) Thank you for sharing the video. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway