New release - Faery Ink May

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at Faery Ink and this time around it's a wonderful series of Fairy stories.

Here's my make using the great Beauty and the beast.  I decided to go very very CAS because the image was just so beautiful that it was better using it alone without too much around.


The paper for this card is from Crate paper - Random. I used my Nellie's oval dies for this make.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Ema-gination station- Anything goes
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  3. Simon Stamps blog - Let's get sentimental
  4. Shopping our stash - Big bold beautiful - my image is big and bold :) and hopefully beautiful!
That's it for me for now... but I will be back later today.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your "simple" card- I totally agree...the image is enough on it's own. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thanks for accepting the Big, Bold, and Beautiful Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that is sooooooo fun! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway