Open Minded Crafting Fun - Midway post - Shabby Chic

Hello!  It's Saturday and it's for the midway post of Open Minded Crafting Fun challenge and this time it's about Shabby chic.  Talk about out of my normal style...

Here are the fab sponsors for this challenge:
,, and 

For my make I decided to use the super cute Funky Tutu I thought it was just the perfect image for a shabby chic look.  You can purchase this card if you want here


I distressed all the edge of my MME - Blush paper with my Tim Holtz distresser.  I used some pearls from Queen and Co.  The little tag was made using my Magnolia tag.  I added some corner die cuts made with my la la land die.  The image was cut using my Nesting frame 1 from Quickutz and the sentiment with my Nellie's dies.  I also used a MS border punch.  I used some vintage photo distress ink all around.  I finished it off with some twine, ribbon flower and some lace.  And I stitched with my sewing machine all around... yup really really over the top for me!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Kitty Bee - Girly cards
  3. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  4. Fattastic tuesday - square cards and twist of use some twine
  5. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope you have a fab Saturday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky! I love the soft browns and that image is soooo sweet! Great inspiration for shabby chic challenge!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, Open-Minded Crafting Fun DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT inspiration for the Shabby Chic Challenge at Open Minded Crafting Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... you rocked it. The Shabby Chic look. This card design, papers, layout, colouring is fabulous! Love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway