Path of Positivity - Perseverance

Hello everyone!  I'm back to share with you a little post for Path of Positivity for our challenge the theme this time around is Perseverance.  Well that's one thing that I'm relatively good at... maybe too much.  I persevere when I should just let go and relax... lol

Today was an example of this... I did too much and now totally paying the price for it and want to cry.... it was 29 degrees celcius out.  So I figured I should take my summer clothes out especially since my youngest son was there to help me along.... So he totally helped but I did too much.  Just so glad that it's done now!

Our fabulous sponsors this time around are
https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/ and  as well as 

For my make I used a great little set from Dee dee stamps which is In Season I used the precolored images to make it easier for me.  And I made a little journal page.

This year I have learned that I have to keep on going and persevere even if I feel like giving everything up.  But at the same time I need to find ways of stopping before I do too much.... hmmm not easy!

 And I did a bit of writing what was going on in my mind while I was doing this.


 I used my close to cocoa and not quite navy inks from Stamping up.  I used my Carolees - word play and unity stamps - Colliope to create the background.

Here's a closer look at the top part
And the bottom part.  The sentiments were all torn paper and edged with vintage photo distress inks.
I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Make My Monday - trees or leaves
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have had a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this great journal page.
    Suzi B xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Vicky, what fabulous work with that set! I love how you used all four trees showing the different seasons. Great sentiments. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway