Top Tip Tuesday- Hair colour

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time it's all about hair color!

There's now a DT call going on over at the challenge!!!  So come over and join :)  Such a great group of ladies!

And the great sponsor for this challenge is 


If you know and follow me you know how much I loooooove Lucy Loo and love coloring her.  I have fun with her hair and I have done it in all sorts of colors.  The image that I used this time around is:Lucy Loo close up

Tip: I will share with you something that I have found out by watching a great youtube video.  I really love journaling and journals can get pricey.  Sometimes you find great journals at a reduced price at bookstores and such  this is the case of this one. However the pages are much thinner than the regular art/mixed media journals.  So my trick to you is glue 2 pages together(using a regular glue stick).  You can prep the entire book and then have fun.    And here's what I did with this book
I just love the proverb and cover!
 And here's the 1st journaling just for you for the hair colour!
I used my gelatos on this layout.  I also used my Elegant writer to put a quote from Margaret Atwood that I found in a book.  I have decided to try to use those as prompts :)  I made my very own stencil for the corners and used some pan pastel for it.  Then I added some little bling flower and some washi tape.  The sentiment was edged with some prima chalk ink.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  And it's a sentiment that I want to take to heart... I don't seem to apply this to myself...
I'm entering these journal pages in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  2. Crafty our passion challenges - anything goes
  3. Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  Hope you liked it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, I do love this blue hair, Vicky! Fantastic coloring on it. Great tip about thin pages in art journals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for journalling. Your image pops against the background. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful journal pages, love that hair! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart Challenges this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page and love the colours your working with too
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great journal pages. Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges ~ Anything Goes. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway