Fast little post with Doodle Pantry

Hello!  It's already Friday.... picture sad face here.... it means our vacation is coming to an end....

But it's been great and it was fun being with the family without the stress of the regular life and housework and all....

Anyway I'm here to share with you some ATCs that I made with some Doodle Pantry image as well as another before the progressive challenge is over.... wow July sure passed quickly!!!

The 1st is a series of 3 ATCs were I used the following sets from Doodle Pantry
Chubby Chickadee
Monkey Barrel
Quirky Frog

I used all precolored images but the background of the ATC are all handmade using either oil pastels or alcool ink.


For the other ATC I used the great image for the progressive challenge over at Deedee progressive challenge.  I used the precolored image and just fussy cut him.  I added some Jillibean soup stickers.

That's it for me!  Have a great Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your cards are adorable. Glad you are having some time away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATCs and I adore that Chubby Chickadee set :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper goes perfectly with the ice cream bear! Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway