Seahorse - Doodle Pantry

Hello everyone!  It's time for me to share with you a little make that I did for Doodle Pantry thinking of my vacation album!

As I was packing today the tent trailer.... I had the thought in my head of "just watch it I prepared it in advance this year.... and I will forget to bring it lol" - Sure hope that's not the case!!!!!

Anyway here's the set that I used for it Sea Horse Habitat:
Seahorse Habitat COLOR plus

Here's the page that I did:
I used my Sizzix ornate Labels to cut out the sentiment.

I hope that you will use those fabulous digis to decorate your albums as well!  It's the perfect way to embellish the pages that you will write on.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  2. The paper shelter - Holiday time
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
I want to thank everyone that went and liked my video!!!!  I'm super excited with the response for the 1st one!  I will be trying to make future ones for sure :)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute images! You are definitely an enabler! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute seahorse - love it! - thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at TPS this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea for a travel album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, good to see you here. Really love how you creatively used the image to decorate your album. Thanks for sharing in Crafting With An Attitude Challenge, hope to see you back again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great travel album, have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway