Surfer Kody - My whimsical little world

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a little extra make that I did for My whimsical little world.  If you didn't know you can get a great freebie on the blog.  And there's a progressive challenge on the FB group which will start again soon for the month of July!  You will not want to miss it!!!!

For the month of July we got a break from new releases.... you know get Paola to recharge a bit :)  And while she's going to be doing that we are showcasing some of her awesome digis!  And that's what I'm doing here with the super cute Surfer Kody

I thought this little guy would be perfect for my camping smash album.

I'm pretty happy because if you know smash albums, you know that there are pages with just pictures on them... and therefore you can't really journal anything there.... you might add some pictures but even those unless they are matted would kind of be lost.

When my youngest came back from the last day of school, he had a bunch of books that were only partially used.  And usually those would just go in the recycling bin... but not this year because mommy is trying to recycle and repurpose!  So that's what happen to this graphic paper.


I used some stickers that I've had in my stash forever.  That's the other good news about preparing the pages ahead.... I have more supplies here than at camping... and this way I use my stuff instead of buying more... because let's be honest once the vacation is over I won't touch this album again.... unless to read the moments at a later date.

Here's a closer look at Surfer Kody that I colored with my copics.  The background was all done with my pebbles chalk.
I hope you liked my inspiration.

I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Summer fun
  2. The paper shelter - for the boys
  3. Rubys rainbow - at the seaside
  4. Cardz 4 guyz - Something starting with b - book (the make is in a book), boy, board :)
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Thursday

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute little guy I will have to check out the freebies Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring of the boy. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab journal page Vicky :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job at recycling Vicky. Cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great album page, Vicky - love the little scene you've created behind him.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation Vicky,
    Thanks for joining in at the paper shelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway