Tessa - Art by Mi Ran

Well the new showcase challenge for us over at Art by miran is Cool colors.  I don't  know for you but to me that means pale and blues.... so that's what I tried to use for this make.  I'm still trying to do other things than cards so for this I made a postcard that is being used in a swap over at International crafters over on FB:)

The image that I used is Tessa.  I really love how she looked for this!
Digital Stamp - Tessa, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply

Our challenge in the swap was to use all sorts of materials we had received in previous swaps and that's what I did here.   The flowers the border and the embossed paper are all from previous swap.  I added the bling and the sentiment that's from Create with TLC and that was cut using my Nellie's ovals.

I colored this sweet little image with my copics.  And I think she was just perfect for this.  What do you think?!?

I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenges:

  1. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - All that glitters - there's lots of gems here
  2. Whoopsi daisy- Bling it on
That's it for this post but there's many many more for you :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a sweet image and card :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and such lovely colouring thanks for sharing with us for our 'All that glitters' challenge at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway