Calendar creations

Hello!  It's already Sunday night.  oh my.... the weekend just flew by!  But it was totally great.

And today I got a newsletter from Sassy Cheryl's to state that she was looking for some designers to help get some inspiration out for her.  I just love love love her digis and I also have quite a few stamps from Krafty Kimmie's.  I got hooked to the digis when I started with the digital world back in 2012 and saw the great Joann Burton use those!  I have to say that my collection grew :)

After seeing that it was my inspiration to try my hand at that team.  Don't know if I have a chance of making it but I know for sure that if I don't try I will regret it.  So I'm all about no regret in life and putting myself out there.  And in the process I thought how I had some calendars that I still needed to work on.... and Christmas is coming so I really need to get my act together and make it happen....

I found the perfect image to use for the month of February as well as for the month of May.  And here is a little video of the making of this :)
And here are my little calendars :)

The month of February using the great Letter sent with love
The calendars that I used to make these are from here.  I used some paints from Dylusions, my black faber castell pit pen and the cutie was colored with my copics.

And here's the other one.
Again I used some dylusions paints and my Faber Castell pit pen.  The papers are all left overs.

I'm entering those little calendars in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood FB group - Anything goes with a Sassy Cheryl's image
  2. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  3. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  4. Daring cardmakers - Anything but a card
  5. Simply paper crafts for all occassions - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!!!!  And please wish me luck because I would really love to make this fab team!!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Cute calendars. The images are adorable. Thanks for sharing your tutorial and joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video
    good luck with dt
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant calendar love the cute images and great papers -good luck with the DT call----Thank you for sharing at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway