Count Meowt - WHERE'S my coffee - RSD

Hello!  It's time for me to share a little RSD make for the Airless Chambers with you today.  I thought I would try to get my coffee children card board book close to complete.  I'm still missing some pages....  but with this great image I got one extra done.

 Count Meowt was the perfect image to go with a little sentiment that I found online :)

I used all kinds of paint on this as well as a little skull from Recollection.  This one has been usefull for my stencilling :)

and here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I would not want to meet him before he had his coffee!!!!

I had fun making this little messy make :)  Love love love mixed media!!!

I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:

  1. Dream in darkness - Anything darker in content
  2. left of center challenges - I think it's pretty LOC but it also has a sentiment :)
  3. Forever dark 2 - anything goes darker make
That's all for me for today!  Have a fab day everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I am so sorry Vicky but I shall have to remove this from our Link-up at Smudgy antics.
    The rules are in the challenge post and on the blog side bar. BDx....DT captain at Smeared ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one wicked cool page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Dark Challenges! Leigh S-B DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha too true, coffee is sooo necessary. Great images and coloring! Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway