Delicious Doodles - Show us your teeth

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge.  The challenge was chosen by me this time!!!!  And I wanted to see some teeth!!!!!  There's so many fabulous images from Delicious doodles that show teeth that it seemed perfect for this!!!!

The image that I used for my make is the fab  Cheshire Cat.  Love that image and I was looking forward to doing something with it!  I had cut out a book some time ago that had some comments on how cats are crazy and just psychocats lol so I used that  to make my little journaling.


I used a little tarot card as well to make this little journaling it's the one that was cruelty thought it was fitting.  The background was done at a class I took and I blended it with some gelatos! The sentiment is from Create with TLC

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  
I hope you liked my little make.... got to admit I'm still in the Halloween mode with this one lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Snarky stampers - K is for kitties.... mine is not a happy one lol
  2. Jw scrapshack - Anything goes
  3. Patties creations challenge - Fall or Halloween - going for Halloween
That's it for this post but there's lots more coming up so please do come back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Patties Creations..
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fierce cat — love it! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring! And if that is a cheshire, I need to stay out of wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all kitties have to be happy kitties, some kitties are downright scary!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "K is for Kitties" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, so very scary. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband was telling me that if house cats were larger they would eat us and I believe it! Love the gleeful murderous kitty here! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Kitties challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway