Flutterby - Art by Mi Ran

Well it's November already... can't believe it.  But it is what it is and with that comes the new theme for the month of November over at Art by Mi Ran which is warm colors.  This was just perfect for my mixed media because I just adore warm colors.  And I also looooooove anything that has to do with fantasy so guess what I chose as an image to work with?!? :)  A Fairy the gorgeous Flutterby.
Digital Stamp - Flutterby(#184), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I made another  little video to share with you my process!


The base for this make is a piece of pine that I have painted.  You can purchase this little piece here   

I used lots of paints some lace on this.  I also added a little flower that I made and you can find those in my Etsy store here.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamps from the set Smile in your dreams.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

And here's the side view of my make
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Everybody-art-challenge - Shades of brown
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Eureka stamps -  The colors of fall
  4. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you like this.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow - Vicky that is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS canvas! Love the colors and details. Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Colors of Fall Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall project and such great color and texture. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. A really beautiful canvas. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10