I used the fabulous image Jason's owl for this. And I made a little video of my process if you are interested!
Here's my little make for you.
I used lots and lots and LOTS of different paints on this. I used some gears from Cheery Lynn dies as well as some made from molded pieces done with glue or with toilet paper rolls. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. The metal and wood gears were purchased at Ali Express. The stencils that I used I think are from TCW.
I colored my owl with my copics.
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
- All sorts challenge - anything but a card
- Brown sugar challenge - No pattern paper
- Joe's scrap shack - Anything goes
- Polkadoodle - Autumn or fall colors - fall colors here
- Quick quotes - Things with wings
- Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's one more coming up so please do come back!!!