Monster Cheshire Cat - Rick St-Dennis

Hello!  It's time for me to share with you a little make for The Airless Chamber with you today. And I  I felt like sharing a little journaling with you.

And it's very colorful for this blog.... but it's also a bit creepy with the great Monster Cheshire cat and I added a bunch of different elements from Wonderland-elements-set-one and I'm very sorry.... but I did go mushroom crazy.... must be the wonderland aspect.... I used too many.... but I just couldn't seem to help myself!!!

The base for this is a notebook with lines, so I gessoed it.  I added some great dylusions paints on it.  I also did lots of different texture elements just for the fun of it.

And here's a closer look at the digis colored with my copics.  I really went crazy..... but I totally blame it on the environment that I was playing with!!!  And I'm sticking to this excuse :)  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I had fun making this little messy make :)  Love love love mixed media!!!  And Yes I do enjoy the insanity!!!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Nothing squares
  2. Pde linky party - Anything goes
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Vicky! That cat is marvelous in PINK! and you can never have too many mushrooms!! Build a forest of them girl - go for it! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG + a Sentiment challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ that sentiment!
    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal pages.....these are turning out so beautifully~! What a great gift to yourself.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. Haven't seen a "crafty" website quite like this one. Thanks for joining at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so bold and colorful! Your pages are amazing!
    Thanks for linking up with us over at PDE Linky Party.

    Tanya - PDE Linky Party DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing Vicky. Wow! All the color and the elements, it really flows well together with this wild Wonderland theme. I adore the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again soon.
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love these pages..and personally I think that you can never have too many mushrooms..especially in those amazing colours. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool looking page, WTG w/ the AIW! Thank you for playing in the LOC challenge of no Rectangle or Square cards.
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a creepy cat ! Love your page !! thank you for sharing with us at LOC Challenge #106, hope to see you again !
    Titbelsoeur DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway