Oddball FB challenge reminder - November

Hello everyone!  It's Saturday and it's time for the challenge reminder for Oddball.  And as you know on the FB group it's anything goes so long as you use an Oddball image!!!!  If you don't have one you can use DTVICKY10 to get 10% off your purchase.  That's a pretty good deal!!!

So for my little make I had fun doing a journal page.  I haven't made those in a little while here.  Even though I think it's not what people like because I've lost 3 followers in the past week..... that makes me so very sad....

Anyway it's about having fun right??! and that's what I have when I make some mixed media art!  I also like doing cards and may do more since I got the new job and they are more an English group so might appreciate those cards more.... we will see.

I digress.... lol here's my make for this midway point using the fab image 74.



The background for this was done in a class that I took at Scrapbook central.  I added some Dylusions sprays to it.   The border is a stamp that I got at Scrapbook Central on sale (it's used but wow so fun).  The text is from a magazine that I cut out and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used some sharpies to do the edge.  I also used my Sizzix die cut to cut out the backing to the sentiment.  I just love how you can use all the stuff for card making for the journaling!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little journal in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - No patterned paper
  2. Pde linky party - Anything goes
  3. Simply paper crafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  4. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  5. Creative knockouts - Include a sentiment.
That's it for me for today!  For once it's a quiet weekend and I intend to craft a bit!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi,

    Stunning journal Nice colours. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    https:knutselmeisjes.blogpsot.be


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Journal Cover Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "No Patterned Paper" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway