For this make I decided to play with the adorable Peaceful thoughts.
Here's the little calendar that I made with this cutie that I colored with my copics. I still have to make the holes on this calendar. I will be making a video flip through when all the months are completed.
My image was colored with copics. The calendar can be found here. The background was made using a little napkin that I glued with gloss medium to the cardboard. The edge were then done with some vintage photo distress ink.
I'm entering this little calendar piece in the following challenges:
- Everybody-art-challenge - Branch or leaves - I got both here :)
- Lemon short bread challenge - Anything goes
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
- Melonheadz friends - Use a digi
That's it for me for today. Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!!