Anyway it's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around it's about layers. I thought it was the perfect time to use the fab image Bunnyholics she's wearing loooots of layers. And I knew that this would be the greatest image of all to send to a special person :)
The paper for this is from Simple Stories - Say Cheese 2. I used my Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink. The bling is from Queen and co.
The image was colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Sweet stampin challenge blog - Wrap up warm
- Daring card makers - Cuddly creatures - my little rabbits can't be any cuddlier!!!
- Cute card thursday - Birds/Animals
- Inky impressions challenges - Our Furry Friends
- Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Patterned papers
That's it for me for this post but I have 2 awesome makes coming up as well and one with a little video that you will want to see!!!!