The East Wind - LAYERS

WOW time is going by WAY too fast!!!  I'm not getting 1/2 of what I want to do done..... man.... and 1st thing you know Christmas will be here....

Anyway it's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around it's about layers.  I thought it was the perfect time to use the fab image Bunnyholics she's wearing loooots of layers.  And I knew that this would be the greatest image of all to send to a special person :)


The paper for this is from Simple Stories - Say Cheese 2.   I used my Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink. The bling is from Queen and co.

The image was colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I looooove how she turned out. Hope you will like her too!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Wrap up warm
  2. Daring card makers - Cuddly creatures - my little rabbits can't be any cuddlier!!!
  3. Cute card thursday - Birds/Animals
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Our Furry Friends
  5. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Patterned papers
That's it for me for this post but I have 2 awesome makes coming up as well and one with a little video that you will want to see!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful card
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image love your card and bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Love the image and the sentiment made me smile. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Wrap Up Warm' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. So glad you joined in the fun with us this week and look forward to seeing you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunnies on your card are definitely cuddly creatures. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.
    (and your sentiment is really funny besides this image)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bunnies are definitely cuddly and cute!
    Fab card! :D

    Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway