You and me challenge

Well today I was busy playing with the goodies that I got from my swap partner for the You and Me challenge.  You can find the video about this here.  And the group on FB is here.

There's a list of goodies that you are supposed to send your partner and with that they are supposed to create 2 index card.  One for them and one for you.  I have received an awesome envelope this week from my partner (I'm very sad to say that my partner as yet to receive hers.... don't know why it's taking Canada post so very long....).

And I really wanted to make this in my usual crafting space which is my Laundry room/craft area instead of the garage where I usually film my stuff.  I have an Ipod touch and I mentionned to my hubby how I would love to be able to film with it.  And how could I possibly install it so that I could... at which point he just mentionned how I should use a "selfie stick".  Now I usually know about new "gismo" but I must have missed this one even though it seems that it's been talked about by everyone on the planet... lol my daughter was ashamed of me I think because I didn't know... lol

Anyway here's the 1st video that I make in that space!
and here are the 2 little index card that I made!  I had so much fun making those that I really do hope that my partner will want to swap again!!!
The image is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering those little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Super scraps - those are all little scrap pieces that are put together
  2. Just us girls challenge - Use metal - the little buckle charms are metal pieces
  3. Joes scrap shack - Anything goes
  4. Abc-challenge - y is for your choice
That's it for me for tonight!!!  I hope that I will have inspired you to play :)  And to go and check out that fab FB group.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at ABC challenge
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-ABC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fantastic! If I were your partner I would definitely want to swap with you again! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome index cards and what a terrific idea to swap! Love all the added embellishments and the way you photographed them on the easel is perfect! Glad you joined us over at Just Us Girls for Trend Week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10