Sunday, February 28, 2016

Crop Top Cutie - Karleigh Sue

Hello everyone I'm here with a beautiful digi from Karleigh sue.  I have done another little journaling out of the box (you have to see my series on Youtube to get why I call it that).  Where I'm using for the background some recycled cereal box (very cool when you consider how much cereal we go through with 4 kids in the house!!!!

And this time I went retro!  I really love the awesome look of this digi for this.  She really reminded me of the dinner eras!  The super cute digi that I used is Crop Top Cutie

You can see on youtube how I made this.



And here's the make that I did.  The sentiment is from Gingers house,  The image was colored with my copics.  I used my stamp from Paper Artsy.  I used many different layers on this and you can see them here here.


 Hope you like it!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Jw scrapshack - Recycled scraps
  3. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  4. Crafty-girls-creations - anything goes
  5. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes

Have a fabulous Sunday and stay creative!!!  Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!

And don't forget to join in my MEGA Giveaway!!!

Hugs

5 comments :

  1. Vicky this is a gorgeous art journal page! I love this image so much and I adore all that yummy texture!! All those colors too, deliciousness!
    Thanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo-Owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the attitude! love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and I love the wonderful background!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...an amazing piece you created!! I love all the layers and the detail you put into it. Your work is always very inspiring to me! Thanks for joining Funday Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great project - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest