And this time I went retro! I really love the awesome look of this digi for this. She really reminded me of the dinner eras! The super cute digi that I used is Crop Top Cutie
You can see on youtube how I made this.
And here's the make that I did. The sentiment is from Gingers house, The image was colored with my copics. I used my stamp from Paper Artsy. I used many different layers on this and you can see them here here.
Hope you like it!!!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
- Jw scrapshack - Recycled scraps
- Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
- Crafty-girls-creations - anything goes
- Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
Have a fabulous Sunday and stay creative!!! Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!
And don't forget to join in my MEGA Giveaway!!!