Oddball FB challenge February 2016

Wow time sure goes by quickly!!!  It's already time for the new challenge over at the Facebook group of Oddball designs.

It's always anything goes if you enter those challenge so long as you use an Oddball image.  If you don't have one don't forget you can get a 10% off using the code DTVICKY10 :)

For my make I used the fab image 184.  I have been coloring in one of those adult coloring book and I've been thinking that it's all good that I have fun doing that.... but then once I'm finished what do I do with all that coloring?!?  Do I just throw it away?!?  And then I suddenly thought I could use it as backgrounds for what I make and turn this into a little journal!!!  So this is what I did with this image!

 The background was colored with my prismacolor as well as with my polychromos by Fabercastel.

The digi was colored with my copics and I used some gelli roll pen on the wings for sparkle.  I used a sentiment from Dylusions.

Here's a closer look at the digi.

I'm super happy that I thought of doing this!!!!  I now feel that I can give my books another life and a reason to make it even more my own!!!!

I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - Two different mediums - well used more than that used Prismacolors, polychromos, copics, gelly roll pen, ink for the sentiment
  2. Joe's scrapshack - Anything goes
  3. Just-add-ink - Add nature - The background that I chose is all about flowers :)
  4. Pde linky party - Anything goes
  5. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for this post!!!  And that's it for me for today!!!  It's been a super busy day on my blog.  Hope you have liked my inspiration!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is brilliant. Very colourful and detailed backing and I love the wording.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! Your coloring is amazing!
    Thanks so much for playing in the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, this is some amazing coloring!!Thank you for joining in our anything goes challenge!
    Ginny M
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Vicky! The detail and variation and balance in your colouring is really beautiful! Such a great idea to turn your books into journals. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW beautiful work and what a GREAT idea to turn it into a journal cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to repurpose your colouring books Vicki. The vibrant colours really bring that flowery background to life! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring looks amazing! I use my colouring pages as envelope liners, but I like your idea better! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelieveable coloring! WOW! (I'm impressed - I don't think I'd ever have the patience for that much coloring. LOL!)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! What an amazing coloring job! This is just amazing! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10