So I thought Miss Cherry would be totally perfect. I cropped the image and put her among the glasses. The images for the glasses come from magazine as well as from pictures online and a little pair of sunglasses that I photographed that belonged to my dad.
And here's the make with the image colored with copics. The background was just done with some paint put on a gesso background. The journal is a Reader's Digest that I glued pages together and I'm using for this.
I'm entering this little layout in the following challenges:
- Everybody-art-challenge - Anything goes
- Lemon shortbread challenge - anything goes
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- Love to scrap challenge blog - anything goes
- Besties challenge - anything but a card
Have a fabulous Wednesday and stay creative!!! Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!