SICK like crazy last week as well as the family I just HAD to journal about it when I found this great image 289.
And since I really WASN'T feeling really alive.... I figured she would be a zombie and I would go with my favorite color combos purple and green!
I used a lot of stencils on this make but one that I know who it's from is Tim Holtz bubble one (BTW for the designers of stencils, you should always put the names on the stencils.... it would be easier for us when we throw the packages to remember what we are using... just a thought). I used some Faber castel oil pastels for the background with some baby oil to spread it (smelled awesome). Then I used my Deep purple archival ink as well as my wilted violet distress ink. I also stamped with my Paper artsy stamps (they are really getting to be one of my go to stamps in Stazon olive green.
The digi was colored with my copics and the sentiments were written using my uni posca pens.
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:
- Left of center challenges - bling bling - going LOC on this
- Dream in darkness - Anything goes not cute
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
- 613 Avenue Challenge - Doing the Anything goes option
- Lacy sunshine challenge blog - Coloring showcase
That's it for today for me!!!! Ouf quite a busy day!!!! Hope you will go and check out my giveaway if you haven't entered already! You don't want to miss it!