Thursday, March 24, 2016

Owls - RSD

Hello everyone!  I'm sharing a card that I did for my dad's b-day using a fab image from Rick St-Dennis called Owls.  I made the digi really big and found some paper from Bobunny that I thought was going to be perfect for this image.  It's a wood.

I colored the image with my copics.

My dad really liked it!!!  So that is what count the most!!!  The little stand is from my fabulous friend Erin!!!!  Thank you I love it!!!!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Fresh brewed designs - Happy b-day
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Live laugh stamp - Critters and creatures
  4. Dream valley challenges - Birthday
  5. Get creative challenges - Use green - the background has lots of green
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great day and stay creative.  Don't forget there is still a little bit of time to enter my giveaway here.

3 comments :

  1. I can see why your Dad loved it, it's a SUPER card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome owls, I love it! Great green background. Thanks for playing along with Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the background you used for the owl, makes a wonderful forest scene!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest