American Shorthair - The east wind

Hello!  It's Tuesday and it's time for a brand new release over at the East wind and this one is just PURR-FECT for all those cat lovers out there.  I just HAD to play with him.

I wanted to just make a little something not too long but just fun for me :)  And I used an index card that I had already colored while wipping off paint from other project.  It was the perfect base for this.

He was colored with my copics and then fussy cut.  The sentiment is coming from a book that I destroyed... well kept lots of sentiments and images from it (and it was from the dollar store).  I finished off the index card by putting the little dots all around with a sharpie pen and doing the edge of the card as well this way.

I'm entering this little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Craft your passion challenges  - Anything goes
  3. Stampsfun-creativity - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous Vicky! I love how you manage to turn leftover everything into something artful. Great coloring and fun saying. Adorable. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! You did an amazing job with your colouring - the eyes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10