Friday, July 15, 2016

Photo inspiration - The east wind

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind. This time it's about a photo inspiration.  Here is the picture that is our inspiration.


And so with this I thought a mermaid was just PERFECT.  Here is the inspiration that I have made for you all using this image Lucy Loo Midnight mermaid.

I used my dylusion journal for it and some wonderful gelatos that I hadn't used in a while.  The sky was made with my chalk.

I found the sentiment on google.  The wonderful image was colored with my copics and I fussy cut it out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Craft rocket challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  3. Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
  4. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up.  Hope you like this and come back for the other one.

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. Love the image and the sentiment, great colouring as always
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Rocket Challenge

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Rocket Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest