Primpin up - Karleigh Sue

Hello!  Happy Indepence Day to all our American friends!  I had my holiday on Friday being from Canada so today it's back to work I go.  I hope that you will get to enjoy this day with family or doing some crafting :)

I'm here for my inspiration post of the month over at Karleigh Sue and this time I played with my "En Masse" journal.  This is a little junk journal that I made where I put down multiples of an image of something that I liked or that inspired me to collect it and glue it down.  There's something about glueing paper down that brings back the kid in us!!!

Anyway, I can't do a simple glueing down... I seem to need to personalize it a bit and that's where the fabulous digis from Karleigh Sue came in.  The page that I'm sharing today is with a collection of lipstick and of course there was a PERFECT digi to go with this.  I also found an awesome sentiment while doing a google search and I thought it totally completed the pages.

The digi that I cropped to really highlight the lipstick part is  Primpin Up.

Here's the view of the page spreads:
And here is a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  You can also see better the sentiment that I paired with her.
I really adore how this turned out.  And the great fun of this is that it's just for ME!  For the fun of it.  Those are the best makes :)  

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Classic design team challenge - Anything goes
  2. Cards galore challenges - anything goes
  3. Naughty or nice challenge - Anything goes
  4. Paradise of stamps - Anything goes
  5. Slslines digital stamps - Anything but a card

 Hope you like it and that it does give you some inspiration.  Have a fabulous Monday and stay creative!!!  Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great to have you join us for our Anything Goes Challenge - your project is stunning! Jo x NoN DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal project! I love the image and the sentiment is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Your entry is really great! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this and that sentiment is brilliant!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes ! Good Luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this layout Vicky - it's so fun - and the saying is so true!! Love that Karleigh Sue image too - you coloured her so well! Love love love!! Glad you had a nice 4 July. I'm in UK so of course don't celebrate that hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I've got to try this type of art journaling. Love how you've included the fab Karleigh Sue and the sentiment is epic. Love! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great make and I love the sentiment. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at SLS. Good Luck...Genny DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this And that is a fabulous sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow super fabulous. Love it, great work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Vicky! Thanks for joining our challenge at SLS Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really fun idea! Great project...I do love pinups! Thanks for sharing with us at NON :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky

    Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Laine DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful creation and thanku for joining us, goodluck with your entry
    Kristyn DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous
    thanks for playing at paradise of stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway