Oddball FB challenge - Midway September


It's already time for the midway over at the FB challenge of Oddball.  For this challenge I had LOTS of fun making some atcs and you can see the process here:

The image set that I used for this is Image 316.  This is suuuuuuch a cute set.


The sentiments came from magazine cut outs.  I used some copics a bit on this and the backgrounds were made mostly with gelli printing.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Digi choosday - anything goes
  2. Everybody-art-challenge - anything goes
  3. Sunny day crafting - anything goes
  4. Ttcrd - Anything goes
  5. craft your passion challenges - anything goes
That's it for this post.  Still another to come with a video as well... wow I've been busy lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. These are cute! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What a cute set of ATC'S. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC's Vicky love them thanks for playing along at Digi Choosday
    Jacki ♥
    (Digi Choosday DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway