Mixed media - Love yourself featuring Lucy Loo Dreaded - The east wind

Hey!  Our long weekend is already over... booohooo but we had some WONDERFUL weather so can't complaint.

Today I'm here to share with you a new release image from The East Wind She's called Lucy Loo Dreaded and she was the perfect image to use in the mission inspiration for the month of September that takes place here.

I made a video to share with you my process because, well it really wasn't all that planned... didn't know how this would turn out until it was finished!

The journal that I used for this is a magazine that I'm transforming!  I really love it because it gives me some print in the back and it repurpose something.

Here is the finished look
I colored her up with my copics and then I used some gel pen on top of her shirt/armor.  The sentiment was found online and I wrote it in word document and then just tore it apart.  I used some silks for the background, some archival black ink as well as fabercastel silver pit pen.  The background was made by putting down lots of faces from a Sears catalogue.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
  2. Crafty awesomeness - Anything goes
  3. The sisters of craft - Anything goes
  4. World wide open design team challenge - it's a DT make :)
  5. 613 Avenue Create - did the anything goes (and what a pleasure to discover that I was a top rocker last week :) thank you!
  6. Left of center challenges - Feisty ladies
That's it for today... it's back to work I go :)  Hope you have a great week!!!!

Hugs









Comments

  1. Love your mixed media creation and love that image from The East Wind it is just super gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like following mission inspirations too and love your interpretation plus the image and colouring as well as the sentiment are great. Thanks for sharing with us over at LOC#146 Feisty Ladies. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved watching mikes video this month on YouTube too on this months mission inspiration. Did you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic project,thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vicky!
    Thanks for yet another stunning journal page submission! I love the integration of elements and the seamless blending of colors! Very nicely crafted! Thanks for Rocking with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your art journal page Vicky. And fits our theme nicely. Tha ks for joining us over at loc#146 feisty ladies. Michelle DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, enjoyed the video too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway