Roxie Mother of Sin - Mixed media journaling - Faery Ink

Roxie Mother of Sin was great fun to use in a journal page.  


When I saw this wonderful image I just KNEW that I wanted to play with her!!!  She's just so awesome and so me lol
I made a video for you guys of the short process for this.  I say short because I had already made part of the background for this prior to this.  You can see my process here.

Roxie mother of sin
The image was colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on her wings it had been FOREVER since I used those!!!!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Ike's world challenge - Things that fly
  2. Inky chicks - Fairies or things with wings
  3. Left of center challenges - Butterflies - but I went with LOC
Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday everyone.
Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout and image Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I would love these wings! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicky love your art journal page and love this sassy lady too, she's great isn't she! Thanks for joining us over at LOC#147 - LOC. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh - she's lovely :-) Great colouring and I really love the textured pieces you added on your page. Great video Vicky :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, awesome journal page!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very different project
    Thanks for joining Ickes world challenge
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway