And that meant for me that I could do some more of my calendar pages for my grandmother. I still had a few months to fill up and I really want this gift to be completed in time. Feeling like Christmas is creeping up on me without me being ready. YIKES.
Anyway that gave me the opportunity to play yet again with the great digi Adriana's Owl. I think she was perfect for the month of November.
I got the little leaves at Michael's in the dollar bin back 3 years ago? I had purchased 2 bags... and well I don't use a lot per year so still have some left over. The design paper was from my stash in my cut out pile. The brown cardstock was purchased in a little pack at the dollar store way back (probably 4 years). Yeah... I have lots of stuff that needs to be used up. The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut. The calendar page was found at the dollar store in a little pack with some note pad.
I'm entering this little calendar in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - anything goes (love the new voting system they have makes it fun)
- Lacy sunshine - Anything goes
- Corrosive challenges - Autumn/fall
- Crafty enjoyments - Fall colors
- Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Pattern paper ( trying desperately to use up all my scraps but wow they keep piling up lol)
That's it for today. Hope you have a great Monday (even if it's a Monday...)