Hummingbird - Karleigh Sue

I finally got another page done for my calendar for another post for Karleigh Sue!  I had never used this super cute image, don't know why because I totally should have.  The one I'm talking about is the wonderful Hummingbird.

I looked at a few hummingbird photos to decide how I should color this little one.  I ended up doing the blues and green and I'm really happy with how he turned out.

He really pops on this background.  Sure hope you like this.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty creations challenges - Animals
  2. Digi choosday - Anything goes
  3. sunny day crafting - Anything goes
  4. Through the craftroom door - anything goes
  5. Crafty boots challenges - Things with wings
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Lovely calender page Vicky, your hummingbird design really pops off the page. Thank you for playing along with Crafty Boots 'Things with Wings' Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project!
    It would be great if you could join us for our first ever challenge and DT call at Crafty Purple Frog (http://craftypurplefrog.blogspot.co.uk/)
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Hugs

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Vicky, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky great calender page and beautifully coloured hummingbird--Thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project..love the colors you have used for your humming bird..awesome job with coloring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colouring Vicky. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge Week 45. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway