Now that I do some junk journal I could use them for that but I much prefer getting ahead of the game and make some new Christmas cards out of them. So I wanted to share with you what I did with mine.
I have made a video of the process that you can see here
And here is the look of the cards that were done! I managed to make 11 out of 3 cards and within an hour. That is pretty fast when usually when I color an image and all just for the coloring it will take me up to an hour...
I hope this will inspire you to use up your cards in a similar way instead of sending them to the recycling.
I'm entering those cards in the following challenges:
- A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
- Christmas cards all year round - Snowflake - there's many that do have snowflake on them.
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge Extra - Anything goes Christmas
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Anything goes Christmas
- 12 months of christmas link up - Out with the old and in wiht the new - I could say it's out with the old Christmas cards and in with the new... but don't think it would work so out with the old Christmas cards and packaging and new is the snowflakes stickers that I used and the word stickers that were part of a purchase just before Christmas.
That's it for me for today. Hope you like this and have a wonderful creative day!