Take care of my cat- The east wind

Hey everyone!!!!  Hope you are all doing fabulous.  I am just back from vacation.  And wow what a weather to be back too.  But hey you have to be back at one point and back to work.

However today I'm not here for this I'm here to share with you a fabulous new image from The East Wind called Take care of my cat.  Since I love my cats (miss them on my trip).  And this image was a great one to use in my Journaling out of the box.

I have made a video of the making of this mixed media piece.
And here is the make that I have done with her.  Lots of paints and left over papers.  As well as some stamping.  The sentiment was found online.

There was lots of paper scraps on my desk and I used them here.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this make in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
  3. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  4. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, your card is adorable. I know what it is like to miss your cats. Hope you had a wonderful vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! Love the image you used

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway