Over dressed pig on summer holiday

Hello!  I'm sharing with you today a fabulous new digi from Sandra Caldwell.  It's called over dressed pig and you can find it here.

When I saw this guy it automatically made me think about the song I got to wear shades.

I decided to make a tag out of it while I was camping.  The tag itself is made out of envelopes put together.  You can see the process for that in the video here.

The background was made using stabilo pencils and then using water to spread them out.  I used some left over papers, a bit of trim and edged everything with a memento ink pad.
Here is a closer look at the cute digi that I colored with my copics. And then fussy cut out.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  2. Crafty creations challenges - Anything goes
  3. Creative moments - Anything goes option something funny - I think that fits :)
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Add a sentiment
  5. Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous rest of the day.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh he is awesome ! and i love that sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a fun card! Thank you for sharing your card at Creative Moments. Leona B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Vicky,great image and sentiment and loved the video,great recycling----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this one is really funny!

    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun tag...Love it totally..Sentiment is so fun..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway