Raggedy Rhonda

Happy Friday everyone!!!!  Hope you are all doing well!  I have a new release image from Sandra Caldwell and you can find the super image Raggedy Rhonda here.

I did this spread while on vacation.  And I had lots of fun doing it!  I used one of my very 1st altered book journal!  I have been using this one for awhile and I'm very much hoping that I finish it soon!!!!

The background was made using some stabilo pencils and then using water with them.
I glued some pieceds of book pages and added some stenciling details using a Tim Holtz stencil.  I have used some washi tape as well and some stamps that I purchased used but still had not used.

Here is a closer look at Rhonda!  I colored her with my copics. And then I fussy cut her out.  The sentiment is from my stash of magazine cut outs.

I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Just-add-ink - Stencils - I used a Tim Holtz one 
  2. Patties creations challenge - anything goes with an image
  3. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  4. Southern girls challenge - Do some stamping - I used some stamps for the background
  5. Crafty creations challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight!  Hope you have a great night and Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A Wonderful page, LOVE the colours and how you have shown Rhonda off.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great effects Vicky! Lovely colouring too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art journal page is fabulous. I love the background you've created, and the stencilling looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creative and fun journal pages!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Art journal page..love all the details..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway