Journaling out of the box

Hello!!!!  It's Friday and that is always a good thing in my book :)  Looking forward to a very quiet weekend!

Today I'm here to share with you a journaling out of the box that I did with a cute little image from Sandra Caldwell it's called Cowgirl chick and you can find it here:

I made a video of my process if you are interested:

I call those little cards journaling out of the box because it's basically a little bit of mixed media journaling but on a little playing card and then I store those in a drawer/box to display them in my living room.  It's fun working with a different size and out of a typical "book/journal" format.


The background already had a lot of stuff on it because I had used left over paints in previous project on the blank card in order not to waste.  The sentiments are cut out of magazines.  I have also done some doodling on this using my faber castell pit pen.  The cute little chick was colored with my coloring pencils.

I'm entering this journaling card in the following challenges:

  1. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  2. a inky mess - Anything goes
  3. Crafting circle - anything goes
  4. create and inspire - Anything goes
  5. Digichoosday - anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day.

hugs




Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable, love the chick and the beautiful colours.
    faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and a great size! I enjoyed watching the process! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway