Snow Tasty

Hello!  It's Friday!  I'm so happy.  It's been a hard week!  I haven't been feeling well... and yeah really need a weekend. 

But to start it off I have the best thing EVER a new release image from Sandra Caldwell that you can find here.

I also did something that I don't usually do... which is to tape the video of my making one of my typical Christmas cards :)  Hope you enjoy that video:

and here is my card.  The paper is from American Craft and I think it was from the target dollar spot.


I added some ribbon and just had fun coloring this guy with my copics.

I'm not sure if I will be entering challenges or not...


So that's it for me!  Have a fabulous day and weekend!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky your card is adorable. Hope you feel better and have a chance to recover this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful card and thanks for the video
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway