New ideas for 2020

Oh boy oh boy.... 2019 has come and almost gone without any content at ALL on my blog.  If this was like one of my favorite ninendo video game "Animal Crossing" there would be ton of weeds and bugs on here :)

It's been a very very busy time in 2018 and 2019 with home renos and a lot of learning on my part.  I have also rediscovered stuff that I really enjoyed doing in the past like canning.  But I took it to another level by doing pressure canning this year not just water bath.

I have been binge watching prepper, how-to, zero waste videos.  They have altered a lot of the way that I think and made me think on how to save money and eat healthier.  I have started making a lot of items from scratch like bread.

My outside work place has also been time consuming.  We got a lot of different government audit and I was the person responsible for managing them.  I ended up getting promoted to Finance director.  For the biggest part of the year I had empty positions in my department so many of us ended up doing extra hours.

With all this going on, something had to give and that ended up being my blog obviously and my youtube channel. 

I stopped making daily videos, this was a real disappointment to me.  It was just too much to keep on doing when so much was happening in my life.

Making your food from scratch, working late and doing renos well that doesn't leave a lot of free time.

I'm hoping that in 2020, I will have a better life equilibrium.  I also want to be able to give you all more content.  One of the content idea that I have will involve my blog as well as my youtube channel.

If you don't know my youtube channel btw here is the link:  Crafting Vicky Youtube channel

So stay tune for a fun 2020!!!!

Comments

  1. I follow your youtube channel and have enjoyed it so much. I give you all credit for my cardmaking journey and have learned and grown so much. Thank you for taking your time to share your art and giving us the courage to try it ourselves. I look forward to what you bring in 2020. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your good wishes! I hope you have a very happy new year as well!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the new year. Doing your own gardening, canning, eating healthy, and bread making all take time. I hope your jobs doesn't demand so much of you in the new year. One person can only do so much in a day. Happy New Year! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are doing wonderful things in 2020 , I look forward to seeing and reading whatever you put on your blog or YouTube , your creativity is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky congrats on your promotion and so sorry for all the busy time that goes with that. I am glad that you are feeling healthy and taking care of yourself. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here from your Youtube channel. I noticed that your paper cutter seems to have a piece that holds the paper steady before you cut it. I've never seen this before. What kind is it? I've had some difficulty in the past with paper slipping and making sloping cuts, so this would help a lot. Thanks and best wishes for the New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted a video on youtube this week about my favorite tools. I think this will answer your questions regarding the paper trimmer :) You can find it here: https://youtu.be/xZf-OdwRPWo

      Delete
  6. I have never tried a challenge before but yours looks to fun to pass up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10