Winner of Layout challenge #1

I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the winner of the 1st layout challenge!!!  There were 24 entries overall.  Some came via e-mail, FB page, Instagram, snail mail, pinterest as well as direct entries via blogs.  I am amazed that so many participated and really happy to continue this challenge for another month! 

I would also like to thank everyone that became a subscriber of my blog.  I really appreciated that as well. :)  I would like to post more but between life, work, family and youtube sometimes making extra post is difficult, however it's in my list of wishes for 2020.

For challenge number 1 here is the winner! 
 And this Entry was by Patricia Dalrymple who sent hers by mail!


Patricia I will be sending happy mail your way soon :)

Thanks again everyone for participating and I hope that there will be many more in the challenge number 2.  It's the following post to that one.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10