Birthday card

I'm trying to post more on my blog this year but it's proving to be difficult.  I don't know about you but I feel that I'm always running after my tail! 

With Covid19 on the loose it's been quite hectic at work.  Trying to calm people down and at the same time being worried myself.  I'm lucky the plant that I work in is in the food industry.  So our standard for cleanliness as always been high.  Now they have been put even higher!  But that makes us safe.

This being said with all that was going on the employees are still terrified and we decided to shut the plant down for 2 wks.  Some of our operations are continuing but not our main plant.  This of course will be causing some loss income and some of our employees will be layoff for the 2 wks so will have to go on unemployment.  My team and others that can work from home will be doing so.  For me what it has meant is looking at the grants that are out there and talking to the banks.  Which means that my job has become that much more stressful.  I really want to make sure that my company stays in a good financial position and that we don't end up having to shut down!  This is going to be the reality of many companies in this time unfortunately.  It also means that my team as to make sure to continue to get the $ in from our clients (which is not easy some have shut down) and then to pay our suppliers, already our need for their product have lessen which in itself will be harder.  The economy is such a big wheel..... 

Anyway... that's what has been on my mind so obviously by the time that I get home I've been totally exhausted mentally and physically and I haven't been sharing with you all!

But today I thought that I would share with you a card that I made earlier this month for one of my employees b-day!  I used a super sweet image from Sandra Caldwell!  I haven't played with her images in awhile.  This is an older image that I had in my stash.  Not sure that she still carries it in her store.  It is called Flowers for mom.  I colored it with my copics.

I used the sketch from my sketch challenge (still a few days to enter!!! )



I used paper from Simple Stories that I have had in my stash for awhile to make this card.  I really love how bright it came out!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
  2. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - anything goes with patterned paper
  3. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for now!  I hope that you are all staying safe.  Sending prayers to all of you that are being affected by these hard times!

Big virtual hug!


Comments

  1. This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10