I'm BACK :)

 Well, it's been a very long time since I have posted on this blog!  I have been busy building my YouTube channel as well as my Patreon community.

I created my very own website this past weekend and decided to join in my blog.  I have created a subscription on the website so that I will be able to send a monthly newsletter which I think can be fun for little updates on what I’m doing.  But I also thought it could be wonderful to do other news throughout the month that I would not want to put in a monthly newsletter.

Therefore, it’s my plan to use the blog for that purpose. 

I hope to share with you some cards or other makes that I do. 

Here are the recycled Christmas cards that I have made in my Youtube video today.  You can click here if you want to go and see the video.

 


 Take care everyone and see you soon.

Crafting Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10