Happy April 2022

 Today I have released the 2nd newsletter from my website.  If you are not subscribed you are missing out on some pretty cute freebies :)  Just thought I would mention it.  If you are looking to subscribe you can find it here:  www.craftingvicky.com 

I hope that it's starting to look like spring were you are.  I feel the excitement when I go out in the morning and I can hear the bird signing!  I just feels so very good.  I'm also longing to be able to start my garden.  It's still too early here in MontrĂ©al but it's coming, you can sense it in the air.

I did a bunch of super fun background on photo paper using some alcohol inks for my Patreons.  And I figured it would be amazing to make some freebies using those backgrounds.  Especially since they really felt like spring time.

I made a sheet of them for the newsletter and some other ones that are exclusive to my Patreons but I also wanted to include one on my blog for all of you folks!  If you want it just right click on the image and save it.  Please note that this image was made for your personal use and shouldn't be shared.  Send your friends over to this site instead.  And if you don't want to miss out anything on the blog consider subscribing to it.

I have a lot of great videos also coming up soon so please go and check out my YouTube channel to make sure that you don't miss anything.

I hope you have an amazing month of April and wish you a very Happy Easter if you celebrate this holiday.  I know that I will be spending it with my family and looking forward to it :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10