Hello everyone! I made this album out of paper and recycled cardboard using the wonderful templates from Jen of Eve Designs that you can find here. The templates make it so easy to make!!!
I decided to make it 6x6. Which is also one thing that I love with Jen of Eve designs template is that you don't waste papers! And you can use little bits from other projects as well. For this I used some papers from 7gypsies called Epicurean that you can find here. It's such a great paper pad for this type of project.
You can see how I made the album here:
I used a ribbon as the closure.
The metal corner pieces are from my stash.
Here is a look from the side. There's still room for the person that gets this to add pictures and ephemeras.
And here it is opened up. You can see there's many many journaling spots!
I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
- Get creative challenges - Anything goes
- Use your stuff - use 3 6x6 papers - I used a whole lot more! So happy to use my stuff!
- A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
- Country view challenges - anything goes
- Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - anything goes using patterned paper
That's it for me for today! Have a wonderful Tuesday.