Little Fairy sitting on Mushroom

Good morning, it's my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Little Fairy sitting on mushroom.
Kids Coloring Book, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, little fairy sitting on mushroom illustration, instant download, anime, manga, chibi
Our theme for the month is Spring I thought she was just perfect for Spring time!  Actually she would be perfect for anytime hee hee hee.  I have a confession to make as well... I totally adore fairies so that also help in the choosing of this image.

To make this card I used some paper from Dear Lizzy - Neopolitan paper pad.  I used my Nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.  I used my curly flourish die from Signature die from Joanna Sheen.  The corner die is from La la land craft.  I also put some bling for this.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a bunch of flowers from my stash

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics, the wings were done with some stickles for added shine and sparkle.  As usual (with the Art by Mi Ran image) this was a joy to color!  The sky was done with some Tumbled glass and Salty ocean distress inks.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
If you like Mi Ran's Art you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A random fan dt - springy pastel colors
  2. Creative card crew - Spring
  3. Die cuttin divas - Pastels
  4. Top tip tuesday - Cute
  5. Whoopsi daisy - Things with wings

Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  We are already at the 1/2 way point!!!  woohooo :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute and really pretty Vicky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is a very beautiful card! I love all the springy colors and flowers you used! Thank you for joining us at A Random Fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the images by Miran and this little fairy is so CUTE! Terrific card Vicky!! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Vicky and your coloring is beautiful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is cute Vicky. Love the design with the clouds, pastel colours and adorable image. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and A Random Fan and good luck.. Hope to see you back tuesday and the 22nd for some new challenges. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday and DT Member at A Random Fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. So Fairy like. = )
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the adorable image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway