A song in your heart - My best friend

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at A Song in your He{art}.  This will be my last challenge as a DT!!!!  It's been great fun and I'm looking forward to playing as a participant next time!!!

This time around the fabulous sponsor is

Our inspiration song is:

And for my card I used the super cute Audrey and AJ on the bench.

The paper for this is from Jillibean Soup - Watermelon gazpacho.  I used my postage stamp and ornate frame dies from xcut.  I also used my large square die from spellbinder.  I added a flower, some ribbon and a charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a sentiment from Ginger's house that I thought was great with this!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paper minutes - Die cuts
  2. Papertake weekly - To die for
  3. Pde linky party - dies or punches - I used dies :)
  4. Tuesday taggers - Use your stash - well everything there has been in my stash for awhile... but the flower even more so... I just love it... and it came in a pack of 3 and I just couldn't seem to actually use them!  Finally got the pack open lol

I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is darling! great colors! we at TSB are thrilled to be sponsoring. thank you so much for using a TSB image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our Wednesday entries album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and love the sentiment. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway