Saturday, August 9, 2014

Adriana's mask... or is it Vicky's :)

Hello!  Have I intrigued you with this title?!  If I did it was done on purpose.  As you know I really adore playing along at Dilly beans challenge and this time around the challenge is about you!

So because I was the winner last time I got to pick some great digis and I pick this one especially to play in this challenge!  I figured that when you reveal stuff about yourself it's like lifting a mask right?!?  Yup I was in one of those very thoughtful mood rofl :)

So here's my make with her.  I know that I have shared 2 green cards back to back... but I've been in a really really pink mood recently (you don't know yet because you haven't seen the DT cards... but trust me I have).  So this make just had to go with some pinks!

Ok and why is it revealing a lot about me?!?  well the sentiment says it all I'm not too flexible... lol  When I organize stuff I really really want it to go the way that I planned it... when it doesn't I don't like it (nice way of saying it?!? :) )

The paper is from DCWV - premium pack.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops as well as some black lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger's house
To make this card I followed the following great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. In the pink challenge - Anything goes pink - I think there's lots of pink :)
  3. Dilly beans challenge - Project based on you
  4. Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes - but did the 1 color plus black as well!!!
That's it for me for tonight!  But I'll be back tomorrow with more!!!

Hugs

5 comments :

  1. Great take on the sketch, Vicky, and I adore that black lace! That sentiment is just too funny. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Congrats on the win. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card with a funny sentiment! Thanks for joining us at in the pink
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, love the masked girl! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest