Bentley Bear Babysits

I'm back already!!!  And this time it's to play in the great challenge over on FB at Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood.  I try to enter as much as possible because well I'm addicted to Sassy Cheryl's image... (all because of Joann) and it just sucks when they just stay in my hard drive and don't get to be colored!

So for this card I used the super cute Bentley bear babysit.


The paper that I used is from Jillibean soup - Watermelon gazpacho (almost finished my pack!).  I used my large and small squares and my label 11 from Spellbinder.  The bling comes from Queen & Co.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craftin desert divas - Sketch
  2. Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood - Anything goes
  3. Rubys rainbow - For the birds
That's it for me for now!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. what a cute card!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card; love those lil birdies! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow For the Birds Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image! Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Diva this week! You did a great job using my sketch.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! I love the patterned paper you chose, it's so pretty. Thanks so much for
    playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super cute, Vicky! How did I miss this darling image when browsing the Sassy Cheryl's store? Love our paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love all of the patterns and colors you used! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute~! What a perfect image for that sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway