Betty boos house

Hello everyone!  It's the weekend wooohooo!!!  So excited! I can get to rest :)  And hopefully my headaches will go away... in order to get rid of the stress of the week I figured what is the best way?!?  Well craft of course!  So I decided to play in the new challenge of Simply betty stamps.  You have until Sunday to scrap lift one of the dt's make with your own twist.  So since I had one of the release... I just HAD to play along and what better stress reliever than to do something for Halloween... So here's my very 1st Halloween decoration for this year!

The DT that I scrap lift from is Irene.  I just looooove what she makes.  She's so incredibly talented.  So I took this card from her as my inspiration:
Isn't that just awesome?!?  When I saw it I figured it would make an awesome Halloween decoration... so I made a wall hanging that I can put on a door... here's my take on this:

So already the fact that it's a wall hanging is my own twist :)  I used some foam stickers from my stash.  THe ribbon is also from my stash.  The brads to hold the chain are from Eyelet outlet.  I colored this house with my Pebbles classic chalks and some copics.  I also used some papers from the mightnight spell from DCWV.  The spider web and the spider are from Impression obsession Die 115J.

Here's another little twist that I did... the little door opens :)
And here it is hanging on the door
Hope you have liked my make!!! It was super fun to make and yup the worries of the week were brushed away... at least while I was creating...

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Simply betty stamps - Scrap lift a dt make with one of the new release
  2. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - inspired by a song or LOC - this time it's LOC for sure
  4. Punk you girl - Anything goes - my last entry... wow... it had been forever since I played and did 3 in the month so far... lol
  5. Crafters cafeblog challenge - Anything but a card
That's it for tonight!!!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs

Comments

  1. awesome awesome awesome I live this image thanks for joining in at Punk You Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously awesome! You rocked it. I didn't even see this challenge posted!! Very creative make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love it!!! Great job and if and when you get tired of it, it would look fabulous on my door also!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love all the details♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another hat from me thanks for joining in at Left of Centre Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, Vicky! I see you are still as busy as always! Your talent and creativity continue to grow! Thanks for taking on our challenge here at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Halloween House so much. You amaze me how you get so many cards finished...This is awesome...Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant! I love the ghosts chains! lol!

    Thank you for joining us at PunkYouGirl for our Anything Goes challenge, I hope you can join us again for our new What Creeps Under The Sea challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Vicky! Sorry for the delay in commenting, but thank you for playing along at Left of Center Challenge #40. Mo dt coordinator. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway